Renewed!

For you are My Treasure My Friends and I AM Choosing to Restore Your Fortunes! For you have been stolen from for over a century now and I say the Time Has Come For A Reversal! For the monies that have been stolen have been stored up for you to be Returned to you! And not only will I Restore your Fortunes, but soon My Friends the medical breakthroughs and technologies will be released and your bodies will be Renewed as well! For I AM actually giddy with excitement for you (Holy Spirit speaking) as I share this with you as I know the pain and agony you have gone through but My Plans for you will Renew your Mind, Body and Soul!


Zephaniah 3:20 “At that time I will bring you home, at the time when I gather you together; yea, I will make you renowned and praised among all the peoples of the earth, when I restore your fortunes before your eyes,” says the Lord.” 

Comments

  1. I am in awe of His promises to restore everything to us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forty Decrees

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Your War Cry!