The Cleansing

For I AM going to make a way where there is no way! For the deep state has an evil and sinister plan for North Carolina but I Will Stop It! And as you continue to say the decrees—and if any of you have a shofar—Blow It! For you are Declaring War with the deep state and with that, I AM going to bring a Great Turnaround for My Plan Is To Save America, not to let her go down in ruin! For I have noticed many using their horses and mules to get the needed supplies to those in need! I told you there would be Rescue Missions! For yes many have died, but many will be rescued as well! For I say to you that it will come about that many miracles will be known as people share and give testimony for My ministering angels and warring angels have been very busy giving aide and supernatural help! For I myself will curse the evil plans of the deep state~but I AM also cleansing the parts of this area given over to witchcraft and sorcery. So I have a two-fold purpose here~to rescue those in need but also to cleanse the land of the blood~the innocent blood that was spilled. Now My Army of Light~come and hear ME for I want you to Declare that My Son’s Blood Cleanses the Blood of the Innocent that has Defiled this land! For the devil had a stronghold here and it needs to be Destroyed! For you My Army of Light are being used to rid this land of evil and to get her ready for the Kingdom to Flourish throughout America and soon the world!


Numbers 35:33 “So you shall not pollute the land where you are; for blood defiles the land and no atonement can be made for the land, for the blood that is shed on it, except by the blood of him who shed it”


II Corinthians 10:3-4 “For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have diving power to demolish strongholds.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forty Decrees

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24