The Great Reveal

Watch and see as I put the deep state in a very uncomfortable position as I actually will squeeze the truth out of them as in a vice! For through these decrees you are making, I will wreak havoc on My enemies for you are calling forth a backfire to hell’s strategies and so shall it be! For this month of October you will see My recompense to fall on My Own and My vengeance to fall upon the darkness. For soon it will become very obvious who I AM blessing and who I AM punishing! For Now Is The Time For The Great Reveal!

Jeremiah 33:5b-6 “in the fight with the Babylonians: They will be filled with the dead bodies of the people I will slay in my anger and wrath. I will hide my face from this city because of all its wickedness. Nevertheless,I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forty Decrees

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Your War Cry!