Embrace It!
For this month of May will bring Changes! For the month of May is the fifth month in your calendar. And the number five stands for the grace of God; the favor of God or the ability to overcome hardship and challenges. Now so many of My children ask ME to take away the difficulties that they have in their lives. But how would you learn from that? Instead I often choose to have My children Go Through the difficulties as I give them the strength to do so (should they ask). And in the process you learn to meet your challenges with My Strength and you realize that My Strength is Real and Available and you also understand that these challenges are Actually a Blessing because you Experience My Power and Strength and that I AM a Personal God~willing and able to help you in your time of need! So My Army of Light look at the challenges as an Opportunity for My Strength and Power to be used in your life! Now~Back to the Month of May and the changes it will bring~for you will experience My Grace and Favor at a Higher Level than Ever Before! Embrace It!
Hebrews 4:16 “So now we draw near freely and boldly to where grace is enthroned to receive mercy’s kiss and discover the grace we urgently need to strengthen us in our time of weakness.”
II Corinthians 12:9 “But he answered me, ‘My grace is always more than enough for you and my power finds its full expression through your weakness.’ So I will celebrate my weaknesses, for when I’m weak I sense more deeply the mighty power of Christ living in me.”
Praise the Lord Almighty God!
ReplyDelete🙌🏻
ReplyDelete