It’s Time

For I AM Going To Do A New Thing! For the old is passing away and it will only be a memory! For I AM the WayMaker and there is No Other God Like ME! I AM the Alpha and Omega~the Beginning and the End! For you will soon see My Power Unleashed like Never Before! For I AM Interfering and Stepping Into the timeline of the wicked severing it Completely! For their power will All Be Nullified by You My Army of Light! For I Command you this day to take the authority that has been given you and to destroy the works of the deep state in every area you see it being displayed. For in this way, you are crushing Satan under your feet! For It’s Time to be Engaged Like Never Before!


Isaiah 43:18, 19 “Stop dwelling on the past. Don’t even remember these former things. I am doing something brand new, something unheard of. Even now it sprouts and grows and matures. Don’t you perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and open up flowing streams in the desert.”


Romans 16:20 “And the God of peace will swiftly pound Satan to a pulp under your feet! And the wonderful favor of our Lord Jesus will surround you.”

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forty Decrees

My Healing Touch

The Transition