Let's Move Mountains!
For I say to you today My Army Of Light that I Need You to Believe What I Have Told You. I Need Your Faith To Remain Steadfast for the enemy of your soul is up to his deceiving ways again~for he has not changed~ever since the Garden of Eden when he asked Eve ‘Did God really say…?’ For he is doing the Exact Same Thing Today asking you Did God Really Say that I will Rescue You? Did God Really Say that God is using President Trump? And the list goes on and on…! Now I ask you~what should your response be to the devil? For I Tell You My Army of Light~Do Not Be Deceived by the Father of Lies! But Instead STAND ON MY PROMISES! For without faith it is impossible to please ME (Hebrews 11:6). And instead of doubting ME, Put Your Faith To Work and Let’s Move Mountains! (Matthew 7:20-21)
Amen!!! ❤️
ReplyDeleteI'm trusting you, Lord, to rescue us. And I know you are using Trump.
ReplyDeleteStanding on Your promises!
ReplyDeleteLove this
DeleteAmen & Amen.ABBA Father in the name of your Son Jesus Christ, by the power of your Holy Spirit may you pour out your righteousness on America! May our Faith and Trust in you continue to grow, help us to be strong and never give up!
ReplyDelete