The Opposite Of Evil
So I saw a post that shares about the movie Minions and Monsters and how it introduces demons to children and wanting them to ask them to be their friends! So I sought the Lord and asked Him how do we respond as Your Army of Light to fight against this tool of the devil to entice children to think of demons as good and not evil? And this is how He responded:
My Army of Light Be On Your Guard and protect your children and grandchildren and encourage them Not to see this movie for there were sinister things done while making this and it is a trap to be enticed by hell itself! Then command My Angel Armies to bring confusion and much distraction to the movie’s message. Declare and Decree that this entrapment will Backfire and that the children will be full of fear of demons and that they instead will be drawn to ME~the Opposite of evil for I AM Good!
Isaiah 5:20 “Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.”
These shows are so old, our kids who watched these are adults now.
ReplyDeleteI know I need to ask Father, he doesn't always answer me in words, he uses dreams which I most of time do not understand, or remember all of it.
Does anybody know how to pray for this to cover past.
Normally I just ask God to go back in time for some of my prayers, since I didn't know any better or was to much in world to care at time. Now I am awaken, but still feel I lack form.
Oh and has anybody noticed God in a lot of cases gives me a dream for something that happened 2 days ago?
Mind you, my sleep pattern is a merry go round of going to bed & wake up times. Never know where it will stop.
I always pay attention to the time I'm waking up at night. If it's the same alot of nights, I check Bible verses and the number in Strong's concordance.
DeleteHi Darlene
ReplyDeleteLearn the lesson
Of Matthew 16:19
And Matthew 18:18
Binding anything in your life past present
That is not of God,
Also pray Psalm 3, 91
Before you Go to bed.
God will send his Angel To watch over you, I pray this helps.
Thank you I prayed this morning for God to direct my prayers for his agenda. He sent me to Patty's website. This is close to my heart because I have 5 grandchildren ages 6, 5, 3, 2,and 1.
ReplyDeleteI have put this prayer on my daily list and I am so glad God sent me here. I plead the blood of Jesus over my family daily, and Psalm 91, and I trust God for his protection, but this is so much bigger than just my family, it is a direct assault on children worldwide and the church needs to intercede for our children.