July 29 The Opposite Of Evil My Army of Light Be On Your Guard and protect your children and grandchildren and encourage them Not to see this movie for there were sinister things done while making this and it is a trap to be enticed by hell itself! Then command My Angel Armies to bring confusion and much distraction to the movie’s message. Declare and Decree that this entrapment will Backfire and that the children will be full of fear of demons and that they instead will be drawn to ME~the Opposite of evil for I AM Good!
July 31, 2025 The New! For I say to you this day Lay Aside the Old! Lay aside disappointment, lethargy, hopelessness and confusion! For I want you ready and prepared for what is coming~the month of August~and what does the number 8 signify? New Beginnings! For what has been delayed shall surely come to pass! For what has been promised shall be fulfilled! For surely My Hand Shall Be Extended To You My Army of Light and Behold Your Joy Shall Return and Your Hope Fulfilled! For I AM coming To Release Miracles and truly I shall not even define the miracles for doing so shall limit them for My Coming Miracles have No Boundaries and will cover a Multitude of petitions and prayers that have been on your heart! So Start Believing in the Impossible Things! For the New Is At Your Doorstep!
July 31 The Shift Now My Army of Light During This Process~I Have Need Of You to Be Available to friends, neighbors and family members who you see are struggling and I caution you to never say ‘I told you so,’ but instead ask for My Mercy and Grace to fill you so that you can comfort them and guide them home to ME.
August 1 Hell and Heaven Now My Army of Light Call Forth My Hosts To Send My Glory upon these immigrants so that they will be confronted with ME~the One Who Is Righteous and Just! For hell Will Be Overtaken by Heaven Descending On Earth! Now also Declare that the God of Peace will soon crush Satan under your feet! (Romans 16:20) For he needs a Reminder!
August 3 Who I AM For I AM A Personal God and not just a God over nations and the world. But in order for ME to be personal with you My Army of Light I need you to Ask ME. And I say to you Do you want to make the most of your time? Ask ME. Ask ME what should I do today~what is important for me to accomplish? So Enable ME My Army of Light to Be Personal with you so that Your Life Can Have Meaning and Full of Joy!
August 4 In The Waiting For I Know Your Weariness My Children as you wait for My Promises To Be Fulfilled. But I Say Come To ME and Cast Your Cares and Burdens on ME and Do Not Let your Disappointments in ME turn to anger and bitterness. But Understand and Know This that I See the Big Picture and the people that are Mine and also the people that are still asleep. And I take All Things Into Account. But Know This My Army of Light that My Love Never Fails and if you come to ME with a humble heart, Behold I Will Sustain You In The Waiting!
Comments
Post a Comment