The Battle

So when you are sitting in your chair and you feel a little chilled, you grab a throw or a blanket to cover you and you instantly feel warmth. And I say My Army of Light that I Will Be Your Blanket that shields you from the cold and bitterness of the world. I will be that blanket that brings you comfort and will be a covering over you when you feel vulnerable and weary. For the Shaking Is Coming for the battle is heating up between the evil empire and those who are in its control and those who stand for Freedom! Pray My Army Light for President Trump and his administration that they make the right moves on the chess board and that they are being guided by ME. 

Comments

  1. Praise God!!! All glory be to God for what he’s doing in the Earth. His kingdom to come to earth as it is in Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, LORD,I 🙏 That you flood President Trump's mind body and soul with your spirit, Lord, Increase His discernment and open his eyes and ears to your voice, LORD 🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Patty! I'm praying for you and your husband Ray. 💕🤗🙏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forty Decrees

My Healing Touch

The Transition