Whole Again

For I the Lord am a Good God who loves to give good gifts to you but the devil is the Opposite and he loves to cause division, confusion, doubt and fear. But I say since the warfare is quite volatile at this time~come into My Presence and Soak in My Unconditional Love for you. For there you will find rest and peace. Come and sing worship songs to ME and in that atmosphere your soul will be Refreshed and Renewed. For I say when you Come Into My Presence with a soul that is empty~Behold I Will Recharge Your Soul and Make It Whole Again!

Psalms 116:7 “Return to your rest, my soul, for the Lord has been good to you.”

Comments

  1. WOW!! I’m singing and worshipping You Lord!! I’m coming up there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iale up songs all the time for my heavenly PAPA,I sing in my sleep,I sing in the pool while I exercise,I sing whole I do dishes and cook,I love singing to my Heavenly FATHER 💗💗💗

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Good that is to sing Praise to the Lord From the rising of the morning sun to the setting of the same Oh How Good that it is to sing 🎤 Praise!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forty Decrees

My Healing Touch

The Transition