A BREAKTHROUGH!
For you My Army of Light Are Dearly Loved! For you have been Faithful to ME even when it has been hard for you. For whenever I have asked you to Partner with ME to decree or declare a thing or to release My angels against My enemies or when I’ve asked you to call forth a boomerang, you have done so! For I AM Greatly Pleased with Your Obedience! For you have caused a Shift in the heavenly realms that has become evident in the natural realm. For I Tell You the meeting places of evil~those that worship Satan have felt the shift for their spells and curses fall to the ground and are not carried out to fulfillment. For they feel the weight and burden of your obedience to ME and their plans are deeply affected by your actions! And Plus your Prayers for President Trump and his administration are succeeding greatly. For his executive orders are crushing the deep state! So Be Encouraged My Friends For Your Partnering With ME is Yielding Great Rewards! Now My Friends Declare A Breakthrough For Yourself~Personally! For many of you are dealing with hardship So Declare and Decree that the enemy no longer has ANY Control Over Your Life Through the Blood of Jesus and Declare YOU ARE FREE and then PULL DOWN A BREAKTHROUGH FROM HEAVEN~FOR YOU ARE A CITIZEN OF HEAVEN!
Philippians 3:20a “But we are citizens of heaven, where the Lord Jesus Christ lives.”
This post is just what I've been waiting for. Thank you Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit. Your burden is light....in more ways than one. All we do is follow instructions and YOU DO all the rest. Amen.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Patty. πΊ tpp
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *
πHeavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name. THANK YOU for Your Word through Patty Teichroew, “A BREAKTHROUGH!”
We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.
ABBA, THANK YOU for telling us, “For you My Army of Light Are Dearly Loved!” . . . “Be Encouraged My Friends For Your Partnering With ME is Yielding Great Rewards!”
We UNITE and cheerfully PROCLAIM Philippians 3:20a “But we are citizens of heaven, where the Lord Jesus Christ lives.”
I DECLARE a BREAKTHROUGH for myself personally!
I DECLARE and DECREE that the enemy no longer has any control over my life through the Blood of Jesus.
I DECLARE I am FREE!
I am a CITIZEN OF HEAVEN!
I PULL DOWN A BREAKTHROUGH FROM HEAVEN. (prophetic act)
THANK YOU, Father, for the breakthrough!
THANK YOU for Your ABSOLUTE GOODNESS and Your FAITHFULNESS!
We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.
GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.
DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS)
LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!
HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.
* * * * * * *
✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
Amen! π₯²ππ§‘❤️
DeleteYou are so welcome!
DeleteThank-you , Patty, for posting this encouraging word from Father God. Amen for pulling down His breakthroughs! Continuing to proclaim swift recovery for your husband!
ReplyDeleteIt touched my heart too!
DeleteAnd thank-you TTP for your worshipful declarations and prayers!
ReplyDeleteMighty precious word. Thank You! And thank you, Patty, for being His mouthpiece! π✝️π✝️π
ReplyDeleteHALLELUJAH!
DeleteThank YOU, Jesus!
My pleasure Elizabeth!
Delete