America Can Heal!
THIS DAY—25 years ago such a TRAGIC THING happened in America! Such Evil that brought Death and Destruction! And then the war that followed…And I say to you that 9/11 was a day that was surrounded by Secrecy, Deception and Greed that included Death to many and also the firefighters and emergency personnel that died trying to save those that desperately needed help. For All of America sat watching the news in Shock that something like that would happen! And I Say I AM SICK of the Absolute Lies of What Really Happened that day! For I Shall Uncover the Truth and I Say Whistleblowers are going to come forth as well! For this Cover Up of what occurred and those that planned it and executed it are GOING DOWN! For America Deserves the TRUTH SO THAT AMERICA CAN HEAL!
Psalms 60:11, 12 “Give us help from trouble, for the help of man is useless. Through God we will do valiantly. For it is He who shall tread down our enemies.”
Thank you Father you are the Most Powerful, Almighty who fights and wins 🔥
ReplyDeleteSometimes the truth hurts. Many will be shocked, hardly being able to believe what caused it. Thank You, Lord, for revealing the truth.
ReplyDeleteI’m believe Gods power and truth❤️🌺✝️🙏🇺🇸
ReplyDeleteThank you Father for doing what we could not do. Through you, we will DO valiantly, no quitting, no fear.... Tread down our enemies let the truth roar across the land. Let the truth be brought forth for all to know.
ReplyDelete