From 3 years ago where the Lord shows us how to Rule!

September 11, 2023


Patty Teichroew

My Prayer Journal


Rule!


For you, My Children, My Army of Light are issuing orders for My Angel Armies through your decrees and speaking forth My Word into the atmosphere. Now, these decrees and speaking My Word cannot be said in the mind—NO! For you need to speak these out loud into the atmosphere to receive its FULL EFFECT for being a King and Priest means speaking and giving orders to those who are assigned to you for I have assigned certain angels to you and these angels hear your voice and not your thoughts. So you must ACT like a King and a Priest with the authority that I have given you. For this war season needs Leaders who KNOW WHO THEY ARE and the RESPONSIBILITY they CARRY! So start Ruling and Reigning NOW through your actions AND your Mindset! For if you think of yourself as lowly and unworthy or not much of anything, your actions and words will reflect your thoughts! So~Arise for I AM calling you Kings and Priests—Not Paupers!


Revelations 5:10 “And have made us kings and priests to our God; And we shall reign on the earth.”

Comments

  1. I am a blood bought King & Priest with authority! I know who I am and the responsibility I carry and I use my authority to take down the enemy with the full force of Heaven as my front & rear guard. I rule & reign over the enemy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen and amen. I do also. We rule and reign as kings and priests! Priest, prophet, and king.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forty Decrees

My Healing Touch

The Transition