I AM DONE!
For I Say Your Time Is Up for the darkness to receive mercy for their acts of violence, being a traitor to America, trying to assault My David via the court system and blocking his orders and also the children! And then we have the constant lies over the MSM~oh what an evil web they have weaved to downgrade America and its leadership! But I MYSELF Shall Step In and Will Bring Justice! For My Victorious Right Arm Is Going To Bring Great Devastation to My enemies for I AM DONE WITH WICKEDNESS!
Psalms 7:9-11 “Oh, let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end, but establish the just; for the righteous God tests the hearts and minds. My defense is of God, who saves the upright in heart. God is a just judge, and God is angry with the wicked everyday.”
Note: I could really feel God’s anger as He was sharing this word with me today.
THANK YOU,EL SHADDAI,MAY YOUR WILL BE DONE ON OUR NATION AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.πππ
ReplyDeleteThank you ❤️πΊπΈπ✝️πΊπ
ReplyDeleteThank you, Patty, for being obedient to the Father. I don't know any Prophets personally but I can imagine how tough it must be. And really wonderful too, especially hearing the ones that He shares how much He loves us. Our life here is so short and the wicked are on the wrong side and that will cost them everything for all eternity. So. Very. Sad. I pray illumination Angels visit them with the knowledge and love our Jesus.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing. It is an honor to hear what He is saying and then to post it. What I focus on is to have a pure heart so that I can hear him as I need to make sure there are. no barriers between the Lord and I.
DeleteAmen! Keep praying!
ReplyDelete