I AM Very Proud

I am so sorry I forgot to post this, this morning! 


For I tell you My Army of Light that you are CRUSHING the power of the enemy’s work in America and throughout the world through your prayers, decrees and declarations! For you are No Longer afraid of your enemy~the devil but instead you put on the Armor of God and you Fight! For you choose on a daily basis No Longer To Be A Victim but A Victor! For whenever you see the enemy at work, you rebuke him and the work that he has done! Behold You Are Following In My Son’s Footsteps and I AM Very Proud of Him and You! Keep Up the Good Work!

I John 3:8b “But the Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil.”

Comments

  1. Thankyou Father always there for us praise you alwayds❤️πŸ™✝️πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou ❤️πŸ™✝️πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒΊ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful words from our Heavenly Father! He shared something very similar with me several months ago about being a victor, not a victim!
    Thank you Patty for sharing His heart with us❣️

    ReplyDelete
  4. A song came to my spirit as soon as I started reading Patty's
    Message from GOD.
    Song 🎡🎡🎡 I'M NO LONGER AFRAID OF FEAR FOR I'M A CHILD OF GOD, HOW BEAUTIFUL IS OUR HEAVENLY FATHER,
    THANK YOU PAPA FOR YOUR GUIDANCE πŸ™πŸ˜ŠπŸ™.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forty Decrees

My Healing Touch

The Transition