The Call

For what Tim Sheets mentioned at the Opening the Heavens Conference last week regarding the War Cry is what I need the Ecclesia to be listening to and to engage against the works of the devil on a Grand Scale. But you My Army of Light have already been called to war and have been fighting for quite some time now through  words and directives I’ve given to both Diana (Diana Larkin) and you, Patty. But I need more to fight this battle for the Showdown is coming and I need more soldiers in the Army to be deployed. So I want to commend you My Army of Light for being obedient to The Call  and I ask you now My Army of Light to pray that many join the ranks to serve ME and to take The Call seriously as you have done. For I AM Raising An Army Strong and Steadfast with their face like a flint keeping their focus on ME and not moved by the enemy’s actions but Fully Convinced of My Power and Might! And you My Army of Light were the first ones who answered The Call and now I AM adding to your numbers So That Through the Many Prayers, Declarations and Decrees that I Give You~Behold My Power Will Be Shown Mightily!

Isaiah 50:7-9 “For the Lord God will help me; therefore I will not be disgraced; therefore I have set my face like a flint and I know that I will not be ashamed. He is near who justifies me. Who will contend with me? Let us stand together. Who is my adversary? Let him come near me. Surely the Lord God will help me. Who is he who will condemn me? Indeed they will all grow old like a garment; the moth will eat them up.” 

Comments

  1. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name. THANK YOU for Your Word through Patty Teichroew, “THE CALL.”

    We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.

    We PROCLAIM Isaiah 50:7-9 “For the Lord God will help me; therefore I will not be disgraced; therefore I have set my face like a flint and I know that I will not be ashamed. He is near who justifies me. Who will contend with me? Let us stand together. Who is my adversary? Let him come near me. Surely the Lord God will help me. Who is he who will condemn me? Indeed they will all grow old like a garment; the moth will eat them up.”

    ABBA, THANK YOU that You are adding to our numbers so that through the many Prayers, Declarations and Decrees that You give us Your POWER will be shown mightily!
    We PRAY that many JOIN the ranks to SERVE You and to take THE CALL seriously as we have done.

    We DECLARE and DECREE:
    God’s Army will be STRONG and STEADFAST with their face like a flint keeping their focus on HIM and not moved by the enemy’s actions. They will be FULLY CONVINCED of God’s POWER and MIGHT!

    We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.

    GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

    DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS)
    LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!

    HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forty Decrees

My Healing Touch

The Transition