The Season Of Many Reveals
For I Long For My Church To Be Emboldened by the Power of Holy Spirit! I Long For My Church To Be On A Firm Foundation that Is Found in Scripture. But I Say there Is More~More To Know and Understand! For it is the Season of Many Reveals~not only in America and nations but Also Specifically for the Church! For things that have been hidden and some for centuries are about to Come Forth! For So Long there has been false teachings and misunderstandings of what to believe in! But Behold I Shall Bring Clarity to My Church for how can My Church Become Glorious without being unified~of one heart and one mind? So My Army of Light Call Forth this New Season of Many Reveals and for hearts and minds to believe and to receive what is being released!
Ephesians 5:26, 27 “that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, that he might present her to Himself a glorious church not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish.”
Philippians 2: 1, 2 “Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind.”
I call forth this new season of many reveals & hearts and minds to believe and receive what is being released. Amen & Amen. I look forward to the whole truth Lord!!
ReplyDeleteAMEN! AMEN! AMEN!
ReplyDelete