From Last Year...The Stain

It’s that time of year again~where the crops are being harvested and the season of Fall has arrived. And also this is the time of year when Halloween is celebrated as well. And I say this holiday has become a curse to this nation of America~a nation that is supposed to be a Christian nation for many who call themselves Christians celebrate this holiday and I say those who do are committing idolatry against ME for Halloween is a holiday that celebrates evil and wickedness—THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF ME. FOR I AM A HOLY GOD and I say to you My Army of Light~It’s Time To Remove This Curse From America! For how can I bring heaven to earth when you celebrate hell, witchcraft and the devil himself? You cannot serve two masters. So I AM calling on you My Army of Light To Stand In The Gap between light and darkness and Let’s Do Business to Eradicate this evil form of worshipping the devil in America! First I want to ask you to be a representative for America, much like Daniel was as he interceded for Israel. For even though Daniel didn’t commit all the sins that he mentioned, he brought them forth for ME to forgive. So I AM calling upon you My Army of light to repent on behalf of America for committing idolatry against ME and for celebrating and engaging in this holiday called Halloween. Then apply My Son’s blood upon ALL the evil and heinous acts that have been done to celebrate Halloween. For this holiday has been a stain on America and it needs to be removed. So intercede My Army of Light and repent and then I will forgive and heal your land.

II Chronicles 7:14 “If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forty Decrees

My Healing Touch

A Call To Arms!