Guard Your Heart!

For I say to you My Army of Light that I have called you unto Myself to be a Holy People and to be the head and not the tail, to be above and not beneath BUT this does not come automatically~it comes through living a Holy Life! For I have called you to Be Different From the World. I have Called You To Not Associate with Any Form of Darkness whatsoever! For should you open yourself to darkness, Our Relationship would suffer and the power and authority you had been given over the devil would be greatly diminished. For your loyalty to ME would be divided and a house divided does not stand. So in this time of transition, Stand Watch Over Your Heart for the enemy would like nothing better than to snatch you out of your holy living so that your authority over him would become broken and your prayers would become ineffective. But Should You Confess your sin, you would be forgiven and I would cleanse you from all unrighteousness. (I John 1:9) But Be Aware My Army of Light that the Battle Is Very Real Right Now and the Enemy Wants to Strip You of Your Effectiveness in Your Prayers So Guard Your Heart!

James 5:16b “The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.”

Proverbs 4:23 “Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life.”

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forty Decrees

My Healing Touch

A Call To Arms!