I AM Relying On You!

For My enemies have been coming against ME and raising their fists at ME in rebellion and in their rebellion, they want to bring this mindset to the masses as well. And this rebellion is the root of abortion~the hatred of My creation! Then the homosexual lifestyle that is the Exact Opposite of the marriage I instituted between a husband and wife where children are valued. Then we have the transgender where people raise their fists at ME and say ‘you created me wrong! I am a mistake!’ And I say this rebellion against ME that is acted out will have consequences! For those who have engaged in these practices have opened their lives to darkness. But I Always Have A Redemption Plan for Anyone Who Wants To Be Free and To Know my Love! So My Army of Light Be Aware that My Love Knows No Limits to the Sinner and I will need you to guard your heart from condemnation or judgment when revival comes and sinners flock to the church. For you will need to Represent ME and be full of My Love! I AM Relying on You!

Ephesians 1:7 “He is so rich in kindness and grace that he purchased our freedom with the blood of his Son and forgave our sins.” 

Comments

  1. AMEN! Our God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus, You forgive ALL who seek you with a repentant heart. Keep my heart pure. Just as you forgave me, should I cast no judgement toward others. It's only by Your Blood, we are cleansed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forty Decrees

My Healing Touch

A Call To Arms!