Push Through!

During this time of waiting ~before My Kingdom is Fully Realized is a journey and a process. For this time can be trying for your soul. For doubts can come and test your faith. But I say~you have never been on this journey before for everything is new to you. But I AM HERE. So once again I lead you to My Word and let it Guide You. For in these difficult and troubling times you cannot do life on your own. You must be Guided through these paths that are foreign to you. So take heed to My Word that says I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eyes on you (Psalms 32:8). So My Army of Light press in to this verse and take time with ME~are you struggling? I have the answer for I will instruct, teach and counsel you. And then another scripture that needs to be Front and Center in your heart and mind. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him and he will make your paths straight (Proverbs 3:5,6). For you need to completely trust ME in this time of transition and lay aside how you think things should be. For if you don’t, you are being double-minded. For if you are not putting your complete trust in ME, you are showing to ME that you believe you have a better plan than the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, the One who created heaven and earth. (The Godhead) For I AM trying to mirror to you how your thoughts are deceiving you. For My Word also speaks of My Own being lukewarm~neither hot or cold. (Revelations 3:15,16) For how you walk with ME is a choice you make everyday and without faith, it’s impossible to please ME.


Hebrews 11:6 “And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!