Hell and Heaven

For the enemy of your soul is lashing out as its goal is to put the world into chaos, violence and destruction for Spain has been invaded by immigrants now as many of you have noticed and such was America but now the border is closed but the immigrants that have come have stolen and brought violence to America as well with many murders that have been committed. Now My Army of Light Call Forth My Hosts To Send My Glory upon these immigrants so that they will be confronted with ME~the One Who Is Righteous and Just! For hell Will Be Overtaken by Heaven Descending On Earth! Now also Declare that the God of Peace will soon crush Satan under your feet! (Romans 16:20) For he needs a Reminder!


Psalms 89:14 “Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne; love and faithfulness go before you.” 

Comments

  1. Diane
    Heaven on earth! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES,LORD
    I call FORTH your Host of Angels to invade and overtake the immigrants,so they are confronted with YOUR GLORY, LORD πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™.
    I Declare THAT RIGHTEOUSNESS and JUSTICE IS THE FOUNDATION OF YOUR THRONE AND IT WILL PREVAIL πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ™

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m in agreement with your prayer and I’m praying along with you. Amen & Amen!

      Delete
  3. Thankyou Father for always being there for us πŸŒΊπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ✝️πŸ™❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forty Decrees

My Healing Touch

The Transition