My Intentions

For it is time that My Intentions are seen throughout America and the world. For the deep state is losing all their control so they spew out their lies as they mock President Trump and those who support him. For that’s All They Have Left to try and change the narrative! But through your prayers and intercession and calling forth My Angel Armies you, My Army of Light Are Changing The Atmosphere! Even though you may not see it with your own eyes~Behold I AM working much in the Spirit Realm! For the Fall Is Going To Bring Much Change which I will not reveal just yet~But you will Know the Joy of the Lord when you see My Intentions Fulfilled! For behind the scenes things are getting prepared for My Light To Be Seen More Clearly and the darkness will get dimmer! For My Glory Will Be Experienced more and more by young and old and in all people groups~no matter the race or religion! For the earth is the Lord’s!

Psalms 24:1 “The earth is the Lord’s and all its fullness. The world and those who dwell therein.

I Chronicles 29:11 “Yours, O Lord, is the greatness, The power and the glory. The Victory and the majesty; For all that is in heaven and in earth is Yours; Yours is the kingdom O Lord, And you are exalted as head over all.”

Comments

  1. A repost of Patty's from 7/31/25
    The New!
    July 31, 2025
    For I say to you this day Lay Aside the Old! Lay aside disappointment, lethargy, hopelessness and confusion! For I want you ready and prepared for what is coming~the month of August~and what does the number 8 signify? New Beginnings! For what has been delayed shall surely come to pass! For what has been promised shall be fulfilled! For surely My Hand Shall Be Extended To You My Army of Light and Behold Your Joy Shall Return and Your Hope Fulfilled! For I AM coming To Release Miracles and truly I shall not even define the miracles for doing so shall limit them for My Coming Miracles have No Boundaries and will cover a Multitude of petitions and prayers that have been on your heart! So Start Believing in the Impossible Things! For the New Is At Your Doorstep!

    Psalms 118:15 “The joyful songs I now sing will be sung again in the hearts and homes of all your devoted lovers. My loud shouts of victory will echo throughout the land. For YAHWEH’S right hand conquers valiantly!”

    Mark 10:27 “Jesus looked at them and replied, ‘With people it is impossible but not with God—God makes all things possible.’”

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU, LORD 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forty Decrees

My Healing Touch

The Transition