My Plans For America Will Not Be Hindered~But Fulfilled!
For the month of August will be A Tumultuous One for the wicked and those that are wanting to bring America into socialism and/or communism! And I say that this country will Always Stand For Freedom! For Patrick Henry was used greatly to fight against Britain and to be free as he said ‘Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! For I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!’ And that was the catapult that brought about the Revolutionary War! And behold now Holy Spirit is descending on someone that I have chosen to bring forth another poignant message that shall change the direction that America is going! So My Army Of Light pray for this chosen person to have ears to hear what Holy Spirit is saying! Pray that they have an understanding of its importance and the courage to say My Words! And pray for the Appointed Time To Bring It Forth To Align America Back To My Plans! For My Plans For America Will Not Be Hindered~But Fulfilled!
AMEN! 🙏
ReplyDeleteLORD, I pray for THIS CHOSEN ONE,TO BE ANOINTED FROM THE TOP OF THEIR HEAD TO THE SOULS OF THEIR FEET,GUIDE AND WISDOM IS THEIR PORTION, I JESUS CHRIST,I 🙏🙏🙏.
ReplyDeleteAmen!
Delete