The Tribulation

For I say to you the deep state is unraveling and not just in America but throughout the world! For I AM using President Trump and the Board of Peace to Wreck the Rule of the Wicked! For what Enoch saw all those years ago~you shall see With Your Own Eyes and Experience the Downfall and the Take Down of the Wicked and Evil! For these days you are living in is Unlike Any Other Time Before! For I Say My Army of Light that the teaching of the tribulation is incorrect and this tribulation that is coming will be directed at the Wicked and Not the Righteous! For as these days, weeks and months unfold, you will see the wicked no more and the righteous FLOURISH!

Psalms 32:10, 11 “Many are the woes of the wicked, but the Lord’s unfailing love surrounds the one who trusts in him. Rejoice in the Lord and be glad you righteous; sing all you who are upright in heart!”

Comments

  1. THANK YOU,EL SHADDAI,IM REACHING FORWARD TO ALL YOUR COVENANT PROMISES, THANK YOU JESUS, YOU SET US FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE INDEED πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane
    I am so excited to learn more about the tribulation. I want only God’s truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Father justice will be served through you Hallelujah and amen πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒΊ❤️😌✝️πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tribulation is coming but it’s not for us!! It is directed at the wicked!! That is the truth!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forty Decrees

My Healing Touch

The Transition