This Evil Entity

Note: I was watching the first segment of the MAHA movie and my heart was troubled when I went to bed. Early this morning (not in my usual time) the Lord woke me up and wanted me to write down what He was saying:

Patty tell My people that I will save them from this monster of pharmaceutical drugs and the evils of the medical field in America for there is such evil that you are facing everyday with the food you eat and the medical care given. Much of it is to keep you sick. For Covid was the wake-up call and I AM using Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. as one who is making a clarion call to action~for he is sounding the alarm to wake people up for Big Pharma must be eradicated from America and the whole medical field needs to be Re-Directed to make you healthy and not to make you more sick! This is a Travesty that is happening in America so My Army of Light I AM calling on you to lead the fight in the spiritual realm. Pray for the truth to be exposed of Big Pharma including the kickbacks, the dishonest testing of these medications and how much your health in America has deteriorated since Rockefeller took over. Declare and Decree that the Giant Hoax of Big Pharma is Going Down and that the gates of hell shall No Longer Prevail using this evil against you! For it is My Heart to Cleanse America of this Evil Entity Once and For All!

Note: I looked up the work pharmaceutics and dated 1535-45 it had a definition of druggist; original poisoner.

Note 2: Clarion Call~clear and shrill; the clarion call of a battle trumpet; basically calling people to war.


Comments

  1. Hi Patty, is there a way you can make sure your banner doesn’t go on your actual message?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diane, I do not know if this will help you and I do not pretend to be a technical expert, but when I want to custom print any thing I will copy and paste. You can copy what you want from the message leaving out the banner if you wish. I copy & paste into my notes on my phone. I can then print it from my notes.

      Delete
  2. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    πŸ’•Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name. THANK YOU for Your Word through Patty Teichroew, “THIS EVIL ENTITY.”
    We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.
    ABBA, THANK YOU that You will save us from the pharmaceutical industry, poisoning of foods and the medical field.
    THANK YOU for using Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. to make a clarion call to action.
    THANK YOU for calling on us to lead the fight in the spiritual realm.
    We are responding to Your call and we PRAY for the truth to be exposed.
    • EXPOSE Big Pharma including the kickbacks
    • EXPOSE the dishonest testing of these medications.
    • EXPOSE how much our health in America has deteriorated since Rockefeller took over.
    • EXPOSE IT ALL!
    We DECLARE and DECREE that the Giant Hoax of Big Pharma is Going Down and that the gates of hell shall No Longer Prevail using this evil against us!

    THANK YOU that YOU will CLEANSE America of this evil entity once and for all!
    We PRAISE YOU and we BLESS YOU!

    We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.

    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Through JESUS CHRIST IT IS DONE πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

      Delete
    2. Amen & Amen!! Prayed, declared & decreed! Our health will flourish . Go God!!

      Delete
  3. Amen! Thank you TPP πŸ˜ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Note what Biblehub.com says about pharmakeia: sorcery, witchcraft

    http://biblehub.com/greek/5331.htm

    I am a retired (since 2015) pharmacist πŸ™ˆ who has had a major awakening since 2020. God has been responsible for bringing me to the truth so HALLELUJAH to this word, Father and THANK YOU!! Amen and Amen! ✝️πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’Ÿ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s wonderful! Thank you Kenda! I’m grateful to God for what He has done.

      Delete

Post a Comment