Watch For Miracles!
For yesterday was the Healing Summit and I say Great Things Happened in the spirit realm and in the natural realm! For I AM bringing healing back into the church again starting with Oasis Church and also at Regeneration Nashville for their faith in ME for healings and miracles Stirs My Heart and Causes ME to Respond! For I Shall Continue to work and not only during the Healing Summits But on their Sunday services when they aren’t even expecting it~for I Work In Power In Response To The Faith That I Encounter So Watch and See The Unexpected! And not only that but Tim Sheets Knew My Heart for the church to Attack the Prince of Persia and to Annihilate it in prayer and making declarations and decrees against it! For My Church Is Being Called Upon To Fight Against The Enemy Altogether~Corporately~for where two or three are gathered~there I AM~in their midst! (Matthew 18:20) And now see what I Do in Response To The Many Prayers that have been made!! For My Angel Armies were immediately sent on their assignments and Behold You Will See How Much The United Church Made A Difference! Watch For Miracles!
I am so excited about all of this. What an amazing time to be alive.
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU HEAVENLY PAPA
ReplyDeleteI'M SOOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO GOD'S HEALING PROMISES,IN OUR LIVES AND THOSE WHO'S LIVES WE TOUCH.🙏🙏🙏
Last night I was watching the final battle in Lord of the Rings where evil is brought down. Through tears, my spirit was screaming, thats us!!!! We will fight until evil is brought down!!!!! Go host !!! Send those flaming arrows!!! Bring down the the evil empire and watch it crumble!!!!!
ReplyDelete