Action Items For Like At No Other Time! Video September 23, 2026

September 7 My Original Intention! Now My Army of Light Call Forth My Angel Armies to protect President Trump from any harm~foreign or domestic and then Call Forth My Plans of Revealing Your True History to be Released and that any plans of the deep state or the enemy is FOILED to interrupt My Plans in Any Way! For I AM working to Restoring America to My Original Intention!

September 8 Clarification For what is that to you that I enable one (or more) of My Children to experience heaven? For do you not know that this comes with a responsibility to ME to stay grounded in ME and not to be prideful? Do you not know that I AM asking you to Trust ME in what I enable you to experience and what I do not? And along with that trust that you have in ME~enable that trust not to allow you to be jealous of your brother or sister who has something you do not. For I give My children gifts and talents that are Specific for them. So~My Army of Light if you are jealous~repent for it is clouding your relationship with ME and the person you are jealous of. For I say My Army of Light You Must Choose to Believe That My Choices and Decisions are Perfect for You and Others! FOR I AM GOD!

September 9 An Adventure Awaits You! So My Army of Light Ask ME every morning what are Your plans for me today? And I say Your Life Will Become An Adventure and I will grant you power to fulfill these good works!

September 10 There's Power In the Blood! So My Army of Light if you are having difficulty in your warfare against the enemy and his demons Declare the Blood of Jesus for THERE IS POWER IN THE BLOOD!

September 13 My Plans Will Overthrow Darkness So Be Convinced that My Plans Will Overthrow Darkness and that Freedom, Blessings and Unity will Encompass the World! But Woe to those who have sold their soul to darkness! For their reward is sure as well.

September 15 The Call So I want to commend you My Army of Light for being obedient to The Call  and I ask you now My Army of Light to pray that many join the ranks to serve ME and to take The Call seriously as you have done. For I AM Raising An Army Strong and Steadfast with their face like a flint keeping their focus on ME and not moved by the enemy’s actions but Fully Convinced of My Power and Might! And you My Army of Light were the first ones who answered The Call and now I AM adding to your numbers So That Through the Many Prayers, Declarations and Decrees that I Give You~Behold My Power Will Be Shown Mightily!

September 17 Trust In ME So don’t get weary My Army of Light for this Process of Diminishing the darkness and the Light to Become Brighter Is Not A Quick Fix! But Rest In ME and Trust ME in this journey you’re on! And Do Not Complain to ME how long this is taking But Take Control Of Your Emotions and Remember My Word that says~’You will keep them in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you. Because he trusts in you (Isaiah 26:3)

September 18 Be Filled! So My Army of Light Activate Holy Spirit so that You May Be Empowered once again and Alive To Holy Spirit so that your flesh may become diminished more and more. Call Forth the Rivers of Living Water to flow in you and through you to others around you! Be Filled!

September 19 The Dawn's Light Is Peaking! But I say My Army of Light I want you to Bring Legislation Into the Atmosphere that these plans will Backfire and that the planners and schemers of this event will be exposed and caught! Also Declare and Decree that this event will Benefit My Kingdom on the earth and that the darkness will Completely lose their control over America and the world! For the night is almost over and the dawn’s light is peaking over the horizon!

September 20 My Plans For America! But this is where you come in~My Army of Light Declare and Decree that the Blind will See and the Deaf to Hear and those that are Asleep to Awaken to the TRUTH! For then I can move forward with My Plans for America!

September 22 Like At No Other Time! So My Army of Light~Look and Focus on Your Future and what You’re Fighting For!!! For you have Never Known Anything Like It! And My Glory and Presence Will Hover Over the Earth and the Earth Will Know Peace and Joy Like At No Other Time!








Comments

  1. Hallelujah and Amen!
    Thank you for the beautiful message.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forty Decrees

My Healing Touch

The Transition