Peacemakers
For the time is coming and surely shall be for the vindication of My Own! For you have experienced such hatred and divisiveness between family and friends and those that you care for. And I say My Army of Light Call Forth A Spirit of Peace to descend on those who have brought you pain and I want you to name them specifically for it is My Heart for you to be rid of this thorn in your side. For this shall cause the rift between you and them to get smaller and will actually dissolve to nothing! For I say~You Shall Be Called Peacemakers!
Matthew 5:9 “Blessed [spiritually calm with life-joy in God’s favor] are the makers and maintainers of peace, for they will [express His character and] be called the sons of God.”
Thank you ,Very helpful ❤️πΊπΈπππΊ
ReplyDeleteAh! Thank You, Father, for granting
ReplyDelete"......" A Spirit of Peace and Finally removing this pestering thorn from my side! Hallelujah!