Distractions
For this is the time when distractions, false ideas and thoughts are coming fast and furious through social media and the MSM that is mind blowing for many of you. For this is a weapon the enemy is using against you~even people in the church that seem to be used by ME but Remember My Word that says ‘Not everyone who says to me, Lord, Lord shall enter the Kingdom of heaven but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name, cast out demons in your name and done many wonders in your name? And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you depart from me, you who practice lawlessness.’ (Matt. 7:21-23) So My Army of Light Do Not Be Deceived But Come To ME if a person you are listening to and learning from is someone that I Approve Of. Because the devil wants you distracted, your faith to be weak and for you not fit to be engaged in the war we are in Plus he doesn’t want you abiding in ME so that I can instruct you in the way you should go. (Psalms 32:8). Remember to “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.” (Proverbs 3:5,6) and you will stay on the Right Path Alongside ME!
Thank you!
ReplyDeleteYes! Thank you, Abba!
DeleteWow!!! Amen
DeleteI love hearing from the word of God you give: it blesses me so. I listen it several times
ReplyDelete