I AM Not Late!

July 30, 2022

For I want My children to understand that I AM NOT LATE in restoring your President to office. NOT AT ALL! For this process of exposing your government and all its’ sold-out congressmen (women) and senators and even the higher up officials plus you have judges that are being paid off as well! For I needed to show the public how much control the deep state has and will continue to have unless I intervene. This is the way I AM choosing to bring TRUTH to the forefront. And finally people are realizing the error of voting for the man who sits in office presently. For I know what you are enduring and the difficulties you are facing BUT MY PLANS are continually unfolding and within “DAYS” there will be breakthrough after breakthrough for the first domino is about to fall and many more will follow. Do Not fret or worry BUT continue to have faith in ME for I will COMPLETELY RESTORE YOUR COUNTRY AND THOSE THAT RULE OVER IT! For I will REFORM this country so that it can REPRESENT ME!


Reform-the improvement of what is wrong, corrupt, unsatisfactory; to cause to abandon wrong or evil ways of life or conduct, to put an end to abuses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forty Decrees

My Healing Touch

The Transition