Make The Most Of Your Time!

July 28, 2022

For I AM giving you time~time to prepare for the UNSETTLING TIMES THAT ARE AHEAD for I want you GROUNDED in My love, My promises and My purpose. For I need you to be FULL OF MY SPIRIT and captivated by your faith in ME so that you will not swerve to the left or to the right but instead you are CENTERED AND FOCUSED ON ME. For to those that remain STEADFAST IN ME, I will grant an anointing to fall on them that will enable them to reach out to the lost, confused and those who have been deceived for a very long time. For I will fill them with wisdom, courage and understanding and I will cause those who listen to have ears to hear. SO IT IS IMPERATIVE for you to DRAW NEAR TO ME at this time so that I can download this specific anointing on you for this is the time for you to SHINE YOUR LIGHT in the darkness and to be obedient to my commandment to not only love ME with all your heart, all your soul and all your mind but also to love your neighbor as yourself.


II Corinthians 4:4-6 and 18 “The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. For what we preach is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord and ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake. For God, who said ‘Let light shine out of darkness,’ made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ…So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary but what is unseen is eternal.” NIV


Ephesians 5: 15,16 “Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise men, but as wise, making the most of the time, because the days are evil.” RSV

Comments