My Answers

June 18, 2022

For I have heard your cries along with many others for ME to come and show forth My mighty hand of victory. For I the Lord am sick of the enemy touting through his minions what their plans are to bring a food shortage, drought and famine upon the earth! For they think they are gods manipulating the weather and I say COUNTERFEIT! For they will NEVER replace ME! For I AM coming to set things RIGHT! And I will DESTROY ALL their weaponry against mankind but I will also reveal to the world all they have done including hurricanes these past few years. For the TRUTH will be announced and with it, will bring freedom! For haven’t I said that I AM the only TRUE GOD? So now, My children, REJOICE IN ME for you have stood faithful and I will reward your loyalty to ME and My Words!


Jeremiah 32:27 “I am the Lord, the God of all mankind, is anything too hard for me?”


Isaiah 48:17 “This is what the Lord says-your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, ‘I am the Lord your God, who teaches what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.”

Comments