Breath of God

For I Revealed Myself to Isaiah as I inspired him to write chapter 61. Now we know that My Son read this in the temple (Isaiah 61:1-2a) He read verse 1 but not all of verse 2. He said only the part of the verse that said ‘to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor,’ and then stopped reading and said ‘today this scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing.’ (Luke 4:16-21). And upon Jesus saying this, arguments were started and eventually he was led to a hill by the crowd and they desired to push him off (but did not succeed). But I want you to know Yes-those first and part of the second verse were fulfilled when My Son read them, but the rest of verse 2 and the rest of the chapter lies unfulfilled BUT WILL SOON BE MADE MANIFEST. For the second half of verse 2 reads—‘and the day of vengeance of our God.’ And I say I will blow the Breath of God on these verses and I Will Bring Them To Life! For I will activate the crown of beauty, garment of praise and you will be called oaks of righteousness. You will be called priests of the Lord and ministers of our God. For I the Lord love justice; I hate robbery and iniquity. In my faithfulness I will reward them and make an everlasting covenant with them. For these verses in chapter 61 describes heaven coming to earth for I will comfort all who mourn and provide for those who grieve for this chapter describes WHAT IS COMING!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forty Decrees

My Healing Touch

A Call To Arms!