Rivers Of Living Water
And I say to all those who are weary, Let My Word bring you Life and Encouragement! For My Word says in John 7:38 He who believes in me that out of his heart shall flow rivers of living water. Now since My Word is living~Call Forth these rivers of living water to quench your thirst and to be living waters to others! For it is Yours For The Taking!
* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
I CALL FORTH rivers of Living Waters to QUENCH my thirst and to be Living Waters to others.
I RECEIVE IT through the Loving Heart of Jesus.
Thank You, Father.
Amen and amen.
* * * * * * *
✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
John 7:38-39 The Message
37-39 “On the final and climactic day of the Feast, Jesus took his stand. He cried out, “If anyone thirsts, let him come to me and drink. Rivers of living water will brim and spill out of the depths of anyone who believes in me this way, just as the Scripture says.” (He said this in regard to the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were about to receive. The Spirit had not yet been given because Jesus had not yet been glorified.)
Amen & Amen! I receive it!
DeleteAll glory to God! Rivers of living water!
Delete