Journal Entries For A New Season Is Upon You Video July 29, 2026
March 31, 2016 - And again I hear the enemy speaking--why does she keep hanging on? Why does she believe God will actually do what He said? Doesn't she know that it's all a lie? I keep telling her that but her hope and faith is so strong, it's hard to penetrate that shield! Oh~when will she ever give up? I say she has become so steadfast~her focus is like a flint~it has become so hard to distract her~soon I will lose all contact with her~that is why I must put double duty on her for soon there will be nothing to hang on to but many of my agents are afraid for they have become bruised and damaged due to the struggle against the hosts. I am afraid we may have lost this one and did you see what she did today? She is speaking the hope to others now too!
And you heaven what do you say? Oh My daughter of the Most High, the Lord is proud of you for He speaks of you often now for He knows the plans are being written in the book and soon to be fulfilled. It is because of your steadfast heart that has not let go for see~this is why the journals are so important! You wrote down what I said and My words have given you life to keep moving forward!
July 15 More Cleansing For I AM uncovering the truth of food companies in America for they have No Regard for your health whereas other countries have banned certain ingredients but not so in America. For these companies do not car for your health but it is only about the bottom line. For there is coming a time of cleansing for not just food but skin care and so much more for the ingredients that you use and consume will be reviewed and scrutinized by people who actually care your welfare!
July 16 My Love My Children~My Remnant I want To Remind You This Day that My Love Is Great Towards You and Will Never End! And I Say My Mercies Never End As Well for I AM a God Who Holds No Grudges. For once you have asked for forgiveness for a sin, you are forgiven and My Mercies are also shown by My Victorious Right Hand that extends towards you when you call for help. For I AM A God who has No Conditions for My Love~So Rejoice My Army of Light for My Love and Mercies Endure A Lifetime!
Lamentations 3:21-23 “But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, his mercies never come to an end, they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.” (RSV)
Definition of mercy: compassionate or kindly forbearance shown towards an offender, an enemy or other person in one’s power; compassion, pity or benevolence; the discretionary power of a judge to pardon someone or to mitigate punishment; an act of kindness, compassion or favor; something that gives evidence of divine favor or blessing.
July 17 This Day For this day is an important day in the history of America. For President Trump is aligning things that will benefit the citizens of your country. For the shackles of the old evil empire are being released and the freedoms and prosperity that have been mentioned quite frequently will be realized for July 4th you celebrated your anniversary but I say there will be be many more Celebrations coming your way.
July 18 A Confrontation Now My Army of Light the deep state is livid with President Trump and his administration for they keep working on making your lives easier and more prosperous and now with the midterms coming~there are so many that are unable to deny the benefits of having Donald J. Trump as their President and all the changes that he has brought to America and will continue to do. So I say the deep state is on a sinking ship But Do Not Count Them Out Yet for there will be A Confrontation that is in the works that Needs To Occur. For it is when the enemy is trapped, that they Get Desperate!
July 19 The Fire Of God For this day is when many churches meet throughout America. And I Say My Army of Light Call Forth The Fire of God to fall on every church service! Call forth My Power and Holy Spirit to be Evident This Day! For I want to bring changes to My Church and I want them to Stop Denying My Power and Who I AM and who they are~My Sons and Daughters!
II Timothy 3:5 “holding the form of religion but denying the power of it. Avoid such people.”
July 20 My Word! For My Army of Light there are verses in My Word that you have not yet taken ahold of and made them yours! Such as: May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. (Psalms 20:4) Now you may say~oh that is so selfish of me to ask such a thing! Then why are there people mentioned in My Word such as Jabez who asked me to bless him and to enlarge his territory?! (I Chronicles 4:10) But in My Word it also says that you do not have because you do not ask. (James 4:2b) For Jabez asked me and I said YES! So I Say Ask ME! For remember My Word is Living so engage in it and take those Words off the page and make them yours!
July 21 A Storm For there is a Storm Brewing and the darkness is Very Excited for they think they have the answer to take back control. And Once Again I Say It Will Look Like They Are Winning But They Never Counted On You My Army of Light To Not Be Confounded By Their Plans! For You will Stand On My Promises! And My Power and Might Will Be Shown To All Mankind!
July 22 A Great Cleansing or soon the Justice that your hearts have been longing for will be released and there will Be A Great Cleansing throughout this country and I say this will cause a Domino Effect On Other Countries As Well for Justice will Prevail on a Worldwide Scale! Get Ready For Your Mind Is About To Be Blown!
July 23 A Release From The Shackles And I Say My Eyes are on Canada, Cuba and Mexico. For I Shall Bring A Great Shaking and A Release from the Shackles of Communism, Socialism, Crime and the Mafia gangs. For I Say The Chains Are Coming Off and Freedom Shall Reign!
July 24, 2025 Your Foundation Are you seeing what I AM doing at the White House? For the things the deep state did to My David and to America are coming to Light and will Not remain hidden! For I AM bringing Accountability to the deep state and if you think they were panicking before, now they are Terrified! For My David does Not forget when a wrong has been committed against him—especially as being President!—and they will Uncover It All! For My Army of Light I know you have waited long for the Light To Shine on the Darkness and it is and it won’t stop till All is Revealed! For I AM Unraveling the deep state bit by bit and piece by piece and this undertaking of Justice will Ultimately give the understanding for people to Not go against the United States Constitution and if you do, justice will be served and you will be punished! For this is Your Foundation and will continue to be generation after generation!
July 24 The Truth And I Shall Bring The Truth from the background to the foreground and uncover the lies and deception regarding orphanages, weather and who took control of it, the origins of Covid and the immunizations. For So Long you have had conversations trying to convince people but that will No Longer Be Needed for it will Be Announced With Many Confirmations! For the Truth Of Many Things Will Be Revealed!
July 25, 2025 Be Ready For I AM so proud of My Daughter, Diana for being obedient to ME and choosing to go out of her comfort zone and to write a book~a book that is filled with words that I have given her to give the readers hope, clarity and direction! Now My Army of Light, she is an example for you to follow for I helped her through the maze of this project and behold I had favor upon her and opened doors as well to get this book published in record time! Now~if I can do that for her, so I can do that for all of you as well. So don’t be surprised if I come knocking at your heart’s door and suggest an undertaking that seems way out of your comfort zone. For I want to use you My Army of Light in ways you Never Dreamed Of! For I AM the God of The Impossible and you are the Children of the God of The Impossible! So Be Ready!
Psalms 119:173 “Place your hands of strength and favor upon me, for I’ve made my choice to follow your ways.”
July 25 Rivers Of Living Water And I say to all those who are weary, Let My Word bring you Life and Encouragement! For My Word says in John 7:38 He who believes in me that out of his heart shall flow rivers of living water. Now since My Word is living~Call Forth these rivers of living water to quench your thirst and to be living waters to others! For it is Yours For The Taking!
July 26, 2025 Restoration For I AM bringing the house down~the house of cards~for the deep state have had control for so long But their days are numbered and soon the shackles will be completely off of you and the joy that will abound in your lives will supersede all the pain and loss you have experienced! For so many glorious things are on their way for the healing advancements will be released, the wealth transfer will be given, the darkness that has permeated the seven mountains will be replaced with My Kingdom attributes and My Name will be respected again and you My Army of Light will be Known as Glory Carriers! And even nature will be affected for the birds will sing more with even different songs than normal and the flowers will bloom with different and unusual colors and their blossoms will even last longer! And there will be an end to the chemtrails and the atmosphere will actually be cleansed by a new invention that will clean the air and bring new health and minerals will be replaced in the soil for I AM Restoring It All!
Isaiah 61:7 “Because you received a double dose of shame and dishonor, you will inherit a double portion of endless joy and bliss!
July 26 A New Season Is Upon You! For I AM Coming in Response to the Many Prayer of My Own and I Say This Is The Season of Answered Prayers! This Is The Season of Miracles! For those who have waited long for their answers to their many prayers~but have not let doubt creep into their hearts and hearts that are still filled with faith~even as small as a mustard seed~I Shall Reward! For I Say My Word Shall Come Alive For Those Who Put Their Hope In ME!
Matthew 7:7-11 “Ask and it shall be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives and he who seeks finds and to him who knocks it will be opened. Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent? If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!”
July 27 Take Them Down! So I have been noticing that my trumpet vine is flourishing like Never Before! It has blossoms Everywhere! And I have thought to myself that this is prophetic and as I sought the Lord on this, this was His Response:
For I AM using President Trump as My Trumpet! And he is Blowing the Horn of Freedom for the Nations and he is being used take down the evil empire~Babylon! For this evil empire has ruled for centuries with its talons deep into witchcraft and many evil practices. But President Trump is using the military and his executive orders to take them down and now I have also tasked Tim Sheets to incorporate praying against the demon prince of Persia for Iran needs to be dealt with and the church needs to get involved as well for this is also a spiritual battle and I AM calling upon you My Army of Light to join Tim Sheets on August 14th for the Healing Summit and for you to Do Your Part and Use the Keys of the Kingdom to tear down the evil control of the prince of Persia! For I Have Need Of You To Take Them Down!
July 28 My Plans For Iran For I Beseech you My Army of Light to not wait until August 14th to pray against the prince of Persia, but Do It Now! For I want to bring the people of Iran peace and safety and I want to heal their soul from all the turmoil and evil that has occurred there. For there have been so many prayers that have been prayed from those that live there, but I want to use your prayers of authority over the devil and TAKE THEM DOWN! So take authority over all the power of the devil and command My Angel Armies to Dethrone and Obliterate the prince of Persia ruling in the second heaven. Then declare and decree that I Shall Remove all the evil leaders and replace them with those I Have Chosen. For My Plans Are to Heal and Restore Iran!
Comments
Post a Comment