My Word!

For My Army of Light there are verses in My Word that you have not yet taken ahold of and made them yours! Such as: May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. (Psalms 20:4) Now you may say~oh that is so selfish of me to ask such a thing! Then why are there people mentioned in My Word such as Jabez who asked me to bless him and to enlarge his territory?! (I Chronicles 4:10) But in My Word it also says that you do not have because you do not ask. (James 4:2b) For Jabez asked me and I said YES! So I Say Ask ME! For remember My Word is Living so engage in it and take those Words off the page and make them yours!

Comments

  1. Jesus said God gives GOOD gifts TO THOSE WHO ASK. ASK, THAT YOUR JOY MAY BE FULL. There are several times in the Bible where we read verses where people ASK TO BE BLESSED.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forty Decrees

My Healing Touch

The Transition