Action Items For The Boomerang Video August 19, 2026

August 12 Remain In ME So My Army of Light I encourage you to Dwell on My Promises that have been told you through My Prophetic Voices. Read them out loud and get them into your mind and soul and then say in response to your reading them~I Receive It! For I say If You Engage with My Words that I have given, behold your faith in ME will grow and your believing in A Better Future Will Too! For it is what you focus on is what feeds your soul and your mind! So My Army of Light~Remain in ME and do Not wander away!

August 13 Whole Again But I say since the warfare is quite volatile at this time~come into My Presence and Soak in My Unconditional Love for you. For there you will find rest and peace. Come and sing worship songs to ME and in that atmosphere your soul will be Refreshed and Renewed. For I say when you Come Into My Presence with a soul that is empty~Behold I Will Recharge Your Soul and Make It Whole Again!

August 14 A Catapult There were action items for this post but they are no longer needed as it was for the Healing Summit.

August 15 Watch For Miracles! For My Church Is Being Called Upon To Fight Against The Enemy Altogether~Corporately~for where two or three are gathered~there I AM~in their midst! (Matthew 18:20) And now see what I Do in Response To The Many Prayers that have been made!! For My Angel Armies were immediately sent on their assignments and Behold You Will See How Much The United Church Made A Difference! Watch For Miracles!

August 16, 2025 The Transition And you My Army of Light will learn and understand the meaning of taking dominion~but there will be challenges as well for there will be others who have not been taught by ME as you have been so you will need to be filled with My Grace and to come alongside them to guide them into the new. For I wanted to open your eyes to the whole picture of The Transition. But I AM Here and I Will Always Be A Help To You Guiding you Along The Way!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forty Decrees

My Healing Touch

The Transition