Action Items For Right Before Your Eyes! Video August 26, 2026

August 19 The Evil Entity This is a Travesty that is happening in America so My Army of Light I AM calling on you to lead the fight in the spiritual realm. Pray for the truth to be exposed of Big Pharma including the kickbacks, the dishonest testing of these medications and how much your health in America has deteriorated since Rockefeller took over. Declare and Decree that the Giant Hoax of Big Pharma is Going Down and that the gates of hell shall No Longer Prevail using this evil against you! For it is My Heart to Cleanse America of this Evil Entity Once and For All!

August 20 It's Time! So I want to Remind you of the Authority that has been given you and even though the warfare has ramped up~that’s because the enemy wants to put you in your place and for you to submit to him and to be fearful of him so that he has control over you. But Don’t Let Him! Declare that he is defeated and Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world! (Luke 10:19) and start crushing the enemy under your feet! It’s Time!

August 21 The Hearts of Men, Women and Children but I Say My Army of Light Do Not Fear what you see for I AM asking you to walk by faith and not by sight (II Corinthians 5:7). For you My Army of Light are living in a time of Great Transition and I say that I shall use these troubling times to cause a longing in people’s hearts for peace~peace in their souls. So pray My Army of Light for the lost to understand and acknowledge their need for ME. For this transition does not only include the seven mountains, but also the hearts of men, women and children.

August 22, 2025 Are You Ready? Are you ready to let go of old patterns in your life? Are you ready for the influx of people asking you questions about ME?  Are you ready to be available to others as My Light shines brightly through you? Are you ready to make yourself available to others? For soon people will be So Hungry to know ME and they won’t want to go into a church building to ask a pastor or a priest but they want to ask someone who will take them seriously and someone who has the answers too! For their hearts will be Desperate to Know ME!!! Will You Be Available My Army of Light?

August 23 Take Advantage Of What I Have To Offer You! For when you are filled with ME, I grant you the fruits of the Spirit~love, joy peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control. I also give the gifts of the Spirit as well for I unleash My Power to those who ask ME and you can also can ask for the gifts too. For My Army of Light if you feel stagnate in your relationship with us (Father, Son and Myself)  then I say come and ask to be filled again with ME so that I can give you power and enable you to overcome fleshly desires but to be filled with Mine! So My Army of Light look at All that I Offer To You! For I AM a Comforter, I AM the Spirit of Truth, I grant you power to flow in the gifts and fruits of the Spirit. So I Say Take Advantage of What I Have To Offer You! 

August 24 The Clean Up So pay No Attention to the lies and propaganda you hear constantly on the MSM. For the Clean Up Is Just Getting Started!

August 25 Right Before Your Eyes! But You My Army of Light Will Rejoice In Your Hearts as you Know that This Is My Doing to Bring Correction to the wrongs that have been done in your Country of America! For I Shall Set A Standard of Justice in America That Shall Prevail and America and its cities will no longer be full of crime! For My Promises Will Be Fulfilled Right Before Your Eyes!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forty Decrees

My Healing Touch

The Transition