Right Before Your Eyes!

For I Declare To You This Day that the justice that I have mentioned is coming will be released in America and there will be Great Unrest as the deep state will arouse their followers to bring riots and chaos on the streets. But Nothing Shall Stop My Justice and the MSM will try and spin these actions taken by President Trump and the Department of Justice But You My Army of Light Will Rejoice In Your Hearts as you Know that This Is My Doing to Bring Correction to the wrongs that have been done in your Country of America! For I Shall Set A Standard of Justice in America That Shall Prevail and America and its cities will no longer be full of crime! For My Promises Will Be Fulfilled Right Before Your Eyes!

Amos 5:24 “Instead I want to see a mighty flood of justice, an endless river of righteous living.”

Comments

  1. I DECREE GOD'S DIVINE JUSTICE AND
    RIGHTEOUSNESS WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL, THANK YOU LORD 🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forty Decrees

My Healing Touch

The Transition