For I the Lord Am Very Aware of the Weariness many of you are feeling for you ask in your heart…how long oh Lord will things remain the same? And My Answer To You Is~Behold you will see in the month of September that the Light Is Making Headway and Is Winning! For soon there shall be reports on the news that will cause Joy in Your Hearts! Know This that I AM working and soon you will know that the military is uncovering deep darkness but not only uncovering~But Destroying It!

Comments

  1. Thank you Jesus!! We PRAISE your Holy name!! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Heavenly Father!! My heart is rejoicing. You are faithful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU EL SHADDAI ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

    ReplyDelete
  4. God you are so gracious to share with us, to encourage us....Thank you again for your prophets who share your words of truth with us...adding to what you have already given us. Truly this is epic and may the whole world know and see of your goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallelujah!
    Holy Spirit, Fill the earth with Your Truth, Your Light! Thy Kingdom COME, On earth as it is in heaven! AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Lord. I needed to hear this. - Erica C.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ABBA, praise you! I love you ๐Ÿ’›

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forty Decrees

My Healing Touch

The Transition