Journal Entries From My Video A BREAKTHROUGH! September 16, 2026

August 27 The Suddenlies For the suddenlies are upon you now for this fall the harvest season will not just take effect in nature with crops, gardens and fruit that will be harvested, but the exposures and crimes that have been revealed shall reap consequences for Law and Order shall come forth and Become A Reality! For the research has been done for these crimes and evidence has been submitted and arrests will be made! And My enemies will be in deep panic for they never saw this coming! And I say to those who have been faithful to ME through many hardships and being called names such as conspiracy theorist or other such names~behold I will return your honor and comfort you and I say You Shall Receive Your Just Reward!

Psalms 71:20, 21 “Though you have made me see troubles many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up. You will increase my honor and comfort me once again.”


August 28 The Battle So when you are sitting in your chair and you feel a little chilled, you grab a throw or a blanket to cover you and you instantly feel warmth. And I say My Army of Light that I Will Be Your Blanket that shields you from the cold and bitterness of the world. I will be that blanket that brings you comfort and will be a covering over you when you feel vulnerable and weary. For the Shaking Is Coming for the battle is heating up between the evil empire and those who are in its control and those who stand for Freedom! Pray My Army Light for President Trump and his administration that they make the right moves on the chess board and that they are being guided by ME.


August 29 One By One! For I AM working in America and enabling President Trump and his administration to make America great again! And soon the changes that are coming will be a Great Blessing in the financial realm and in regards to your health as well. For soon those that are wanting communism and/or socialism will no longer have influence for people’s needs will be met and the supposed need for communism will become nonexistent! For I will continue to nullify the deep state’s agenda—One By One!


August 30 Glorious Times! For the devil has used the evil empire for centuries now but I Declare To You that the evil empire has met its match! For I AM using My David and his administration to tear down and dismantle this evil empire~brick by brick and stone by stone! And soon it will Crumble to the Ground Never again to Be Put Together again~Much like Humpty Dumpty! And once this empire is Shattered~the world will Know and Experience Chains Falling Off and Freedom Being Expressed Again! For the world will Be So Surprised How Much Their Lives Will Change! For the Darkness Is Being Overcome By The Light and the Devil Is Losing Its Grip Upon The Earth! Rejoice My Army of Light For You Are Living In Glorious Times!


Psalms 107:13-16 “Lord help!’ They cried in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. He led them from the darkness and deepest gloom; he snapped their chains. Let them praise the Lord for his great love and for the wonderful things he has done for them. For he broke down their prison gates of bronze; he cut apart their bars of iron.”


August 31 I AM HERE! For these times are tumultuous and You Cannot Go At It Alone so don’t try to but Rely On ME and Let ME carry the weight of your worries and cares. So My Army. Of Light do not entertain pride now but you need the Exact Opposite~a humble heart~a heart that acknowledges its need for ME~and Do Not Rely on your own insight but Place Your Trust In ME~for you will find ME FAITHFUL, CARING, TRUSTWORTHY, LOVING, ALWAYS PRESENT AND COMPLETELY DEPENDABLE. For the shaking is soon coming and you will need A Strong Foundation! I AM HERE!


September 1 September This month of September will be a Roller Coaster with lots of ups and downs for the Shaking will be in Full Effect. For My enemies will be uncovered~no longer able to hide and their True Identity will be exposed as for as to whom their allegiance lies. And even you My Army of Light will be surprised and some of these exposures for many will be like a gut punch as it will be Very Hard to Believe and Understand. Arrests will be made and done in public. Leaders will lose their positions and even the Fake News will be taken to the woodshed and a Great Correction Will Take Place. For the Great Turnaround Is In Play and Nothing Will Stop It!


Psalms 120:3 “O deceptive tongue, what will God do to you? How will he increase your punishment?” (MSM)


September 2 Peacemakers For the time is coming and surely shall be for the vindication of My Own! For you have experienced such hatred and divisiveness between family and friends and those that you care for. And I say My Army of Light Call Forth A Spirit of Peace to descend on those who have brought you pain and I want you to name them specifically for it is My Heart for you to be rid of this thorn in your side. For this shall cause the rift between you and them to get smaller and will actually dissolve to nothing! For I say~You Shall Be Called Peacemakers!


Matthew 5:9 “Blessed [spiritually calm with life-joy in God’s favor] are the makers and maintainers of peace, for they will [express His character and] be called the sons of God.”


September 3 Great Change For the deep state has been trying to run America into the ground for centuries! For America has been a Beacon of Light for the world~a land of opportunity and freedom~freedom of religion and freedom of speech and in the courts you are innocent till proven guilty. But as you read this, you can see how much has changed in America  where once the Pledge of Allegiance was recited each day and America’s history and its founders were a thing of pride but now students are taught that America is not a country to be cherished but to be scorned. And instead of America having freedom of speech you have people that are paid to ridicule your Godly beliefs and also being patriotic to America. And now a communism ideology has become a part of the democratic platform. BUT I SAY ALL THESE THINGS THAT ARE POLLUTING AMERICA WILL BE REMOVED AS I BRING GREAT CHANGE TO YOUR COUNTRY OF AMERICA! For I AM Bringing TRUTH To Set This Country Free! For All the Lies and Deception that people have believed including events, your history, Presidents, wars~All Of It Will Be Revealed And the Truth Will Replace Them All! And this TRUTH SHALL NOT BE DENIED BUT BELIEVED BY ALL! Now My Army Of Light declare and decree that when the truth is shared that the shackles of deception and propaganda will be shattered by the Blood of Jesus! Then Release a New Mindset To Believe the Truth! For This will Bring the Unity Back to America and will Truly Be the UNITED STATES!


John 8:32 :And you will know the truth and the truth will set you free."


September 4 A Major Pushback! For I AM Going To Do A Major Pushback Upon My Enemies and They will Look Like Fools! For My Anger Is Aroused and the MSM will get hit by My Illumination Angels. For there are major players who control what you hear and their goal is to make you believe in utter lies for they want to take away your hope and peace and replace it with fear and doom and gloom and I say They Will Be Uncovered! For their time of deception, lies and propaganda Are Over! And the source of what you hear will be a Surprise to Many! So My Army of Light Call Forth the End of the Mainstream Media! Call Forth the End of their Control to Brainwash All who hear them and Declare TRUTH will Resound over the Airwaves throughout the world!


Psalms 25:3 “No one who trusts in you will ever be disgraced, but disgrace comes to those who try to deceive others.”


September 5 A BREAKTHROUGH! For you My Army of Light Are Dearly Loved! For you have been Faithful to ME even when it has been hard for you. For whenever I have asked you to Partner with ME to decree or declare a thing or to release My angels against My enemies or when I’ve asked you to call forth a boomerang, you have done so! For I AM Greatly Pleased with Your Obedience! For you have caused a Shift in the heavenly realms that has become evident in the natural realm. For I Tell You the meeting places of evil~those that worship Satan have felt the shift for their spells and curses fall to the ground and are not carried out to fulfillment. For they feel the weight and burden of your obedience to ME and their plans are deeply affected by your actions! And Plus your Prayers for President Trump and his administration are succeeding greatly. For his executive orders are crushing the deep state! So Be Encouraged My Friends For Your Partnering With ME is Yielding Great Rewards! Now My Friends Declare A Breakthrough For Yourself~Personally! For many of you are dealing with hardship So Declare and Decree that the enemy no longer has ANY Control Over Your Life Through the Blood of Jesus and Declare YOU ARE FREE and then PULL DOWN A BREAKTHROUGH FROM HEAVEN~FOR YOU ARE A CITIZEN OF HEAVEN!


Philippians 3:20a “But we are citizens of heaven, where the Lord Jesus Christ lives.”


September 6 Your Deliverance For even as David was writing the Psalms and declaring My Deliverance over his enemies~so I MYSELF declare it to you! For I will deliver you from your enemies. For I shall use My Hosts of Heaven to bring judgments against the demons and those that are possessed by them. And I Shall Deal Severely with those that have made a mockery of you and ME~the Great I AM! For the Time of Accountability Has Arrived for the crimes, treason and the harm done to innocent children and those that have committed them will pay for their actions. For these wicked ones never thought that justice would actually be enforced but My David is being used by ME to Eradicate this wickedness that prevails. Also the military is very involved in this process as well. For soon you will become aware of all that has been happening behind the scenes. For Your Deliverance has been happening for quite some time but it’s not finished…YET!


Psalms 3:1-4  “O Lord, I have so many enemies; so many are against me. So many are saying, ‘God will never rescue him!’ But you O Lord are a shield around me; you are my glory, the one who holds my head high. I cried out to the Lord and he answered me from his holy mountain.” Vs. 7-8 “Arise O Lord! Rescue me, my God! Slap all my enemies in the face! Shatter the teeth of the wicked! Victory comes from you, O Lord. May you bless your people.”


September 11, 2023 Rule! For you, My Children, My Army of Light are issuing orders for My Angel Armies through your decrees and speaking forth My Word into the atmosphere. Now, these decrees and speaking My Word cannot be said in the mind--NO! For you need to speak these out loud into the atmosphere to receive its FULL EFFECT for being a King and Priest means speaking and giving orders to those who are assigned to you for I have assigned certain angels to you and these angels hear your voice and not your thoughts. So you must ACT like a King and a Priest with the authority that I have given you. For this war season needs Leaders who KNOW WHO THEY ARE and the RESPONSIBILITY they CARRY! So start Ruling and Reigning NOW through your actions AND your Mindset! For if you think of yourself as lowly and unworthy or not much of anything, your actions and words will reflect your thoughts! So~Arise for I AM calling you Kings and Priests~Not Paupers!


Revelations 5: 10 "And have made us kings and priests to our God; and we shall reign on the earth."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forty Decrees

My Healing Touch

The Transition