October Will Burn Brightly
For the month of October will Burn Brightly as a Month You Will Always Remember for the Rest Of Your Life! For many books will be written so as to make sure this month is Not Forgotten! For the Changes That Take Place Will Blow Your Mind! Arrests, wealth received, health restored, truth revealed and these things will follow into November as well and I will Show Myself in a Mighty Way and the belief of Islam and the powers of Satanism and the occult will be Dealt a Blow that they will Not Recover From! For I AM the One and True God!
Isaiah 45:5a “I am the Lord and there is no other; There is no God besides Me.”
WOW❣️🙌❣️
ReplyDeleteAmen!!! Lord, pour out Your glory!
ReplyDeleteHERE COMES THE
ReplyDeleteSON❤️❤️❤️ JESUS
THANK YOU HEAVENLY PAPA ❤️❤️❤️
This WORD is POWERFUL and GLORIOUS, let us PRAISE and WORSHIP the GREAT I AM! And THANK YOU Patty for your faithfulness to deliver the WORD of the LORD each and every day, MANY BLESSINGS to you my friend!
ReplyDeleteYES & AMEN!!! LET IT BE SO IN JESUS NAME!!! 💕
ReplyDelete